Lighting is a huge industry for the manufacturing of residential and nonresidential light bulbs, lighting fixtures, lamp shades, electronics, and other parts. Products may consist of metal, glass, or plastics. Lamp bulbs may be incandescent, fluorescent, light-emitting diode (LED), or high-intensity discharge (HID) bulbs.
- Lamp- Lamps consist of a variety of electric light bulbs and its housing.
- Industrial and Commercial- Products are used for the manufacturing of commercial, institutional, industrial, and infrastructure applications including indoor lighting, LED, fluorescent, HID high bay and low bay lighting, strip lighting, and daylighting.
- Roadway and Parking Lot- This market is responsible for the manufacturing of lighting for roadways, highways, underwater structures, parking areas, garages, tunnels, and landscapes.
- Display and Signage- Products are used to manufacture electronic components used in video displays such as cathode ray tubes (CRTs), television tubes, vacuum tubes, light-emitting diode (LED) displays, organic light emitting diode (OLED) displays, and liquid-crystal (LCDs) displays.
- Consumer and Residential- Consumer and residential lights include recessed, pendants, sconces, vanity, flush/semi-flush, cabinet lighting, open and lensed down-lights, directional down-lights, shower, wall wash, and retrofit luminaires.
- Architectural- Architectural lights are used to illuminate indoor or outdoor structures with artistic integration of a light source which can both be functional and decorative.