Products in this industry are used for the manufacturing of air, rail, auto, truck, and waterborne transportation for commercial and personal use. Transit and ground passenger transportation includes motorcycles, scooters, all-terrain vehicles, personal watercraft, and other motor vehicles.
- Aerospace- The manufacturing and assembly of commercial aircraft components include aircraft interiors, instruments, flight recorders, navigational instruments, radar and sonar systems, and other electronics.
- Bus- The maintenance, repair, and manufacturing of different bus systems include school, urban, interurban, rural, charter, and para-transit.
- Truck- The manufacturing of medium to heavy-duty trucks, truck tractors, semitrailers, utility trailers, flatbeds, tankers, car carriers, or refrigerated trailers.
- Rail- Major products are new and rebuilt locomotives, freight, passenger, street, rapid-transit cars, and railroad parts and accessories. Other products include railroad vehicles, airbrakes, and rail maintenance equipment.
- Automotive- Products are used to make passenger cars, light trucks, transmissions, power train components, engines, engine parts, body parts, trim, interior, electronics, lighting, braking systems, and steering and suspension components.
- Specialty Vehicle- Specialty Vehicles include motorcycles, scooters, all-terrain vehicles, motor homes, travel trailers, and other related motor vehicles.
- Marine- Products in this market are used for the manufacturing and repairing of boats including fishing, sailboats, rowboats, yachts, barges, cargo ships, naval vessels, passenger ships, and rubber and plastic boats. It also includes inboard and outboard motors, engines, interiors, and related parts and accessories.