Consumer products refer to merchandise or common products, purchased by the consumer or household for private consumption. Consumer goods are the end result of production and manufacturing and are what a consumer will see on the store shelf.
- White Goods- Products are used in the manufacturing and assembly of household appliances including refrigerators, freezer, laundry appliances, cooking appliances, dishwashers, air conditioners, microwave ovens, vacuum cleaners, fans, and much more.
- Entertainment- Products are used for the manufacturing of toys, games, televisions, stereos, DVD players, light and sound systems, video cameras, home theater systems, phones, electronics, and accessories.
- Housing- Home goods include windows and doors, home furnishings, floor coverings, storage containers, home office products, and laundry and utility products.
- Sporting Goods- Sporting and athletic goods include sports and fitness equipment, apparel, footwear, and playground equipment.
- Health and Beauty- Products are used for the manufacturing of containers for packaged cosmetics, beauty supplies, toiletries, and grooming products.